Hydrocarbon resins are used to improve people’s quality of life in a number of places in everyday life. Hydrocarbon resins made by KOLON Industries, Inc. can be used in road marking paint, which ensures safe vehicle/human traffic, adhesive tape used for office uses, adhesives, printer ink and other applications that need bonding.
Non-toxic resins like hydrogenated DCPD resins witness increasing demand with increasing interest in the quality of life and the environment.
Including SUKOREZ®, KOLON Industries, Inc., the leader in the global resin industry, provides a number of hydrocarbon resins using world-class technology.
- Comes in a variety of products whose softening points ranging from 90℃ to 160℃ depending on the application demand, and is used in adheisves, rubber mixing aids, paint and ink additives, and asphalt additives.
- Provides good compatibility with elastomers and excellent solubility in a variety of organic solvent; used in hot-melt adhesives (HMA), road marker (HMRM), asphalt additive, and other additives.
4) 100% Molten Resin, 5) 100% Molten Resin, 200℃, 3hrs (H-series: 200℃, 5hrs)
- Excellent compatibility with polymers with excellent colors, thermal stability, low odor, and water-soluble polymers like EVA, SIS, SBS, and APAO. It is used in hot-melt adhesives (HMA), hot melt adheisves for hygiene products (HMPSA), and other additives.
* S : Soluble, PS : Partially Soluble, I : Insoluble
C : Compatible, PC : Partially Compatible, I : Incompatible
- Developed hydrogenated DCPD resin manufacturing technology
- Developed a process for separating isoprene from C5 oily part
- Developed a polymerization process for hydrocarbon resin for adhesives and other manufacturing methods
- Developed high-purity DCPD separation technology
- Selected as the Worldwide Top Product for its hydrocarbon Resins
- Developed hydrogenated hydrocarbon resins in Yeosu Plant
- Won the President’s Award at Precision Technology Competition